I am a researcher and teacher in Gender Studies, active above all in the fields of feminist theory, social theory, feminist love studies and research on sexual consent and sexual violence. Much of my work has been dedicated to bridging the current gulf between feminist theory, since long dominated by poststructuralist approaches, and realism, by applying a critical realist framework in my analyses of gender and power.
(fetched from Lund University's publications database)
- Amarlo por quién es : la microsociología del poder
- Breaking intellectual taboos with Roy by my side
- Nature, Love and the Limits of Male Power
- Review of <em>On Love: A Philosophy for the Twenty-first Century</em> by Luc Ferry
- Why we keep separating the ‘inseparable’ : Dialecticizing intersectionality