I am a researcher and teacher in Gender Studies, active above all in the fields of feminist theory, social theory, feminist love studies and research on sexual consent and sexual violence. Much of my work has been dedicated to bridging the current gulf between feminist theory, since long dominated by poststructuralist approaches, and realism, by applying a critical realist framework in my analyses of gender and power.
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Feminism and the Power of Love : Interdisciplinary interventions
- Gender, Feminism and Critical Realism : Exchanges, challenges, synergies
- Love, Feminism and Dialectics : Repairing splits in theory and practice
- The Power of Love : Towards an interdisciplinary and multitheoretical feminist love studies
- “Excuse Me, But Are You Raping Me Now?” : Discourse and Experience in (the Grey Areas of) Sexual Violence