Queer, trans and crip perspectives on gender and sexuality
The department has a well-established research environment covering issues that call into question binary categories and classification systems based on gender and sexuality in which the research is inspired by a queer, transfeminist and/or crip-theoretical perspective. There is for example analysis of experiences and conceptions of the body, gender identity, norm-breaking identities and practices, and the struggle for equal rights. The environment promotes dynamic Nordic collaboration on the relationship between the welfare state and conceptions of normality.
- "Walking or rolling – everybody wants to fuck” - Mikael Karlsson, Doktorand
- Young trans and intersex peoples' experience of school - Irina Schmitt
- NordiQueer – En nordisk queer-revolution? - Jens Rydström
- Decentraliserad stolthet. En etnografisk studie av Pridefestivaler bortom Sveriges storstäder - Anna Olovsdotter Lööv
- Mellan relation och prostitution: Sugardejting och omförhandlingen av gränsen mellan ekonomi och intimitet - Lena Gunnarsson